Pages

These are a few of my favorite things...

No comments:
 
I love days like today... cool enough to keep the air conditioning off, slightly cloudy (best lighting for photos), no work to be done... amazing. I'm trying to remember the little things on days like today - the things i'm thankful for on a day-to-day basis - the things that really document our lives as a family. Today I am thankful for my wonderful husband and my beautiful son. I captured Nate reading nursery rhymes to Liam today - love how the blue birds literally jump off the page! Liam is really into reading lately - his favorites are: Goodnight Moon, and Trucks (an especially cool book about different trucks/tractors, complete with little sliding doors, its hard to explain... see here).




The weather was so nice today, we all went outside for some exploring near the creek edge.. Among the things we found were poison ivy!?! We high-tailed it back up the hill where Liam had fun playing with his firetruck :)







While Nate was replacing the spark plugs in his car, Liam thought he would help by placing the cardboard package under the hood for daddy. So cute! LOL :-D




So I realize all this is totally random, but these are the little moments that make life special to me. One day I know I will look back and be glad that I was able to capture such things.

Saving the best for last: Liam with two binks in his mouth... I guess one isn't enough :) LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment