Pages

Buyer’s Remorse

No comments:
 
As wedding season is quickly approaching, (first wedding this Friday!!) I realized that my wedding attire needed a facelift. So we ventured out yesterday to do a little shopping and let’s just say I got a bit carried away. I honestly felt like Julia Roberts from pretty woman, as the sales girls brought me outfit after outfit to try on. Each one received plenty of oohs and aahs and I can only assume this was because they were trying to sell me everything I tried on! Ha! I walked out of there with a complete outfit, including accessories and felt so amazing and pumped for Friday...then the remorse set in. Thank you buyers remorse for ruining my Pretty Woman moment :-/

Oh well, I got over it :) Now I just need shoes! ;)

Nothing beats a new outfit to give you the confidence you need to be the best version of yourself!
Happy Saturday!




No comments:

Post a Comment