Pages

Android 365: Day Four

No comments:
 


I'll be uploading a few more for today when I get within Wi-Fi range, but this is the start of today's find. I'm happy with what I got, I think you'll like the rest of the series.

Nate (Motorola Droid X)

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7


Aaaaand here are rest of the pics. These were taken at the Baldwin City Depot which was constructed in 1906. The tracks were first laid in 1867. I'm not certain if that's the proper train track lingo "laid" but it seems to make sense.

Anyways, today I figured out that a man taking photos of train cars with his phone must be entertaining. I must say, that after seeing the workers of the nearby grain silo staring at me I did get a little self-conscious about kneeling down and and framing photos with my sweet phone camera. The only thing that helped me feel a little better was the fact that my photos probably looked a lot better than what they might think a tall guy in jeans, a t-shirt, and flip-flops might be taking with his phone.

I was tempted to go back to my car and grab my real camera to start taking photos with it, just to be like "yeah? Now what!?!?! Booyah!" Buuuuuut... I just let it be. Then I sat there on one of the train cars and went through my photographic bounty of images to choose my favorites and begin to post them.

THE END






Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7





Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7





Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment