Pages

Android 365: Day Five

No comments:
 


At some point I know I'm going to have to quit writing the number out. Android 365: Day Two-Hundred Fifty-Six is a long title. Maybe it looks better than the number 256 though? I guess we'll decide when we get to that point, it's still a ways away.

So, here's today's photo. It's my Taylor guitar... one of a few we have around here. Meagan has a Gibson electric, which I'm sure will make Android 365 at some point, and I've got this Taylor and an old 1976 Martin 12-String. They're all really pretty guitars, maybe we'll see if we can shoot them all together.

I just saw today that someone makes a tripod for your Android phone! I can't imagine a situation in which I'd need one, but still it's kinda cool :-) I'll find it and post a link.

Nate (Motorola Droid X)

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7






Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7


My first contribution! Not the best, but I'll get better. I was telling Nate that I feel being a contributor to his blog like a guest speaker at a major conference. Excited and nervous ;)

Meagan (Samsung Fascinate)

No comments:

Post a Comment