Pages

Android 365: Day Seven

No comments:
 


The morning cup :-)

This morning I'm sitting here working on another project and enjoying some of Starbucks finest, AND drinking it from my favorite mug! The Tribute blend was just released at the beginning of March and it's so good! It has notes of Berry and Dark Cherry, and is a nice Full-Bodied coffee. It's a blend of beans from Ethiopia, Sumatra, Papua New Guinea, and Colombia. Most of my favorite single-origin beans in one bag? Can life get better? I submit that it cannot!

In fact, I can't think of a better "tribute" Starbucks could give to their customers. Well, maybe free drinks... but I'll take a new delicious coffee blend. You're welcome Starbucks for being a loyal customer since the dawn of my coffee drinking years.

Sincerely,

Caffeinated-Nate (Motorola Droid X)


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment